|A traditional and delicious pakistani food|
Chicken 1/2 kg
Rice 2 cups
Onions 2 medium sized
Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
Whole spices(garam masala) 2 tbsp
Green Chillies 3-4
Red chillies 1 1/2 tbsp
Ground Nut meg ( jaifal javitri) 1/2 tsp
Star anise (badian khatai) 5 petals
Salt As desired
Oil 1 cup
1.Heat oil in a pan.Brown onions.Add chicken,ginger garlic paste and tomatoes to it.
2.Add all the spices and cook till chicken gets tender.
3.Add 3 cups of water to chicken,when the water comes to a boil,add rice and cook.
4.Serve with corriander raita and fresh salad.
Chick peas (safaid chanay) 1 kg
Meetha soda 1 tsp
Roasted and gringed Cinnamon seeds 2 tbsp
Roasted and chopped Corriander seeds 2 tbsp
Whole spice powder (Garam masalah) 1 tbsp
Roasted red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp
Onion 2 medium sized
Salt As per your tatse
Green chillies and fresh corriander For garnishing
1.Wash chick peas and soak it in water for whole night.
2.Boil chick peas.While boiling add meetha soda.
3.Separately take a pan,pour oil in it.Brown onions.Add all the grinded and roasted spices and make a masalah mixture.
4.Pour masalah into boiled chick peas and cook it for for 10 minutes.
5.Garnish it with cutted fresh corriander and green chillies.Serve Lahori chanay with naan.
Black Pepper Chicken
Chicken boneless 1/2 kg
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Corn flour 3-4 tbsp mixed with half cup of water
Chinese salt 1 1/2 tsp
Chicken stock 1 1/2 cup
Vinegar 1 tbsp
Black pepper 1/2 tbsp
Green chillies 2 chopped
Oil 4 tbsp
Salt 1 tbsp or as per your tatse
- Marinate chicken with chinese salt,cornflour,salt,1tbsp oil and sugar for one hour.
- Heat oil in a pan,fry marinated chicken for 3-5 minutes and dish out chicken in a separate plate.
- Fry ginger garlic paste in same oil,then add fried chicken,green chillies,salt,black pepper,vinegar and finally chicken stock.Cook it for 10 minutes.
- For thickening of gravy,mix cornflour with half cup water and add to the chicken.Stir it till you get your desired thickness.
- Serve it with Egg fried Rice.
Red beans (boiled) 1/2 cup
Pasta of different shapes 1/2 cup
Capsicum (chopped) 1
Chick peas( White chanay) 1/2 cup
Carrots( boiled) 2 small size
Peas(boiled) 1/2 cup
Patatoes (boiled) 2 medium
Cabbage 1/2 cup
Cream 1/2 cup
Salt As required
Sugar 1 tsp
Chat masala 1/2 tsp
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Cut carrots,capsicum,apple,patatoes and cabbage.
- In a separate bowl mix cream,mayonnaise with yogurt.
- Add chat masalah,sugar,salt and black pepper.Then add all the cutted and boiled vegetables into it and mix it well.
- Delicious Russian Salad is ready to serve.
Ingredients:Chicken 1/2 kg
Rice 2 cups
Onions 3 medium
Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds(Zeera) 2 tsp
Black pepper 7
Cinnamon (Dar cheni) 1
Cardamom (Bari illaichi) 1
Cloves (Long) 3
Milk 3 sips
Oil 3 tbsp
Salt As per your taste
Cardamom green (Choti illaichi) 3
Corriander powder (Dhania powder) 1 tsp
Mace (Ground jaiful javitri) 1/4 tsp
Star anise (Badiana khatai 3 petals
Food colour (Yellow) As desired
Screw pine essence (Keura water) 2 drops
Make chicken stock:
Add 5 cups of water in half kg chicken,add cumin seeds,black pepper,cloves,cinnamon and dehydrate 1 cup of water.
For mixture preparation:
Pour 3 tbsp oil in pan,brown onions.Add half tsp garlic paste and fry.Then add corriander powder,mace,petals of badiana khatai,green cardamon and three sips of milk.After making masala mixture,add chicken to it and fry.
Pour chicken stock to it.When it comes to a boil,add rice
Spread yellow food colour and kewra water on the top of the rice.
Serve daghi rice with salad and mint yogurt.
Yellow food colour 1/4 tsp
Bay leaves 3-4
For garnishing add Fresh corriander,Green chillies and mint.